Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Hello!

Hey everyone!
In effort to create a more professional blog/online journal, I have started this blog, Rosy Heart. My name is Gracie Rose, and I am 15. I have been blogging since 7th grade. It all started when my friends and I wanted to experiment with fashion, not just stand amongst the others. My old blog Ocean of Jewels, was a place for me to vent. I wanted to take a new direction in the blogging-verse. My style has change since I first started Ocean of Jewels, which was originally Fashion Dorks, and Under Dog. I really want to be able to take a new path in blogging.

The name Rosy Heart resembles my name of corse, but most importantly my personality. This blog is one of my many efforts in this new year of 2014. It will be a positive outlet for me to share my outfits, look books, art, diys, and many more adventures. I hope with all of this, I will receive something great, and meet a whole new community.

No comments:

Post a Comment